
I don’t know how many of you saw David’s latest stunt, but I am just so intrigued as to why someone would do this? He lived underwater for like a week and then tried to hold his breath for like 9 minutes to top the world record. WHY? Granted, he got a ton of publicity and probably made a ton of money, but can you imagine how wrinkly his skin was after a week under water? So, I went to see him (happened to be in the area) and was kind of embarrassed that I saw him, but I was also embarrassed that so many people were actually standing in line to see him. The line was sooo long. I obviously didn’t wait but was able to still get a picture. I mean, how awkward - what do you say when you go to the bubble? Hey. How’s it going, David? Anyway, so here is my picture from my one and only David Blaine sighting.
http://abc.go.com/specials/davidblaine.html (Here is some additional info in case you have no idea what i am talking about.)
No comments:
Post a Comment