


So, I finally was able to somehow upload pictures that I took with my palm so that I could show some pictures of my room. Here it is. It's quite small so I had to get a loft bed. (Or a bunk bed as my friend Leah calls it.) But I knew that my mom and sister have been wanting to see my pad, so here it is. All 12 square feet of it! NY living at it's finest. Now that I am looking at this, I probably should have cleaned my room before I took these pictures, but oh well.
But, I have all I need, my sewing/work station, a bed, and a closet.
1 comment:
Ok, I feel like I have a comment for everything on this dreamy blog. I also feel like I'm hooked on your blog site. Thanks soo much for making us all apart of you NYC experience. I love the pix and love the stories. We ar sooo proud of you.
Post a Comment