Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Line Debut Fashion Show




One of the classes at Parsons put on a fashion show for the graduating AAS Fashion Design students. We had to submit a garment, it had to be approved or not approved and then it was entered into the show. It was fun to participate, but the show itself was such a disaster. They didn't allow the designers to attend the fittings or be backstage, so some people's clothes weren't even on right. Not to mention, that on the day of the show, they were herding people around like cattle, there were a bunch of people from school that didn't even get in (including Carolina Herrera) and I didn't even have a seat. Hello - the show wouldn't have gone on were it not for the designers!! People were pretty unhappy, but it's all a learning process. Anyway, here is my dress. I have some of the pictures loaded on snapfish, taken by my friend Regine. I still haven't uploaded mine yet. Email me if you want the entire show sent to you.

Also check out: http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i283/linedebut/Or simply www.photobucket.com
Login: linedebut
password: linedebut

5 comments:

Leah said...

The dress turned out fabulous! Can't wait to see more pictures. Did you get a new camera??

Anonymous said...

Wow you are amazing!! I am always impressed with you and all your work. You ROCK!!!

Anonymous said...

wow girl, i am so amazed to hear about the experiences you have been having

KamilahNYC said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
KamilahNYC said...

Farrah - what is going on with? Where are you living? What is new? Email me at: kgracedesigns@gmail.com. I would love to catch up!!