Ok, so since I'm back in Uzbekistan again (surprise!-- just for 2 months), my internet is too slow to see the pix, but I LOVE the blog. It is so nice to have access to your brain after so long and injurious the absence. Just so you know, I brought my sewing machine and checked out a book on pattern making and brought that too. Can't wait to see you someday and see your stuff in the flesh! Love you!
Ok...so yours is BY FAR the best. I'm serious...made our tickets today for Boston. We checked on hotels for NYC..super pricy. We'll have to figure something out.
2 comments:
Ok, so since I'm back in Uzbekistan again (surprise!-- just for 2 months), my internet is too slow to see the pix, but I LOVE the blog. It is so nice to have access to your brain after so long and injurious the absence. Just so you know, I brought my sewing machine and checked out a book on pattern making and brought that too. Can't wait to see you someday and see your stuff in the flesh!
Love you!
Ok...so yours is BY FAR the best. I'm serious...made our tickets today for Boston. We checked on hotels for NYC..super pricy. We'll have to figure something out.
Post a Comment