So this is my sister. She is one amazing person. One thing that is so great about her is that people think I AM HER! Awesome. I always wished I were a twin and try to get her to dress like me, so this is definitely the closest thing to that. I think my sister is the best sister on earth. Sorry to all of you out there who don't have a sister or who don't have my sister as your sister, but she is the best. She is one of the most fun, outgoing, kindest, caring people that I've ever met. She does so much for everyone and yet still has time for her little sis. She is an amazing mother to her two little ones and has so much love to give. I am lucky to look sorta like her and even luckier that she is mine.
Me and Corban eating some yummy Humble Pie.Making sure the candles were just right...
Blowing out her candles!! I love that Devon and Nate were so impressed with her!
Corban and Mom also enjoying the bundt!
It was so wonderful being in Arizona, but I was missing my husband by the end, I was happy to be back in New York, despite the cold here!
4 comments:
For some reason when I see your family it just makes me smile. I love you all. Happy Birthday Kij, you're AMAZING!
How fun! I love seeing you and your lovely family. You and Kijuana are both so super cute and sweet! I sure miss seeing all you guys!
I do have to disagree though...(even though I know how great and awesome Kijuana is)... I think I have the greatest sister :)
Aren't sisters so great! What would we do with out them?
Well, I'm glad you got to visit your family and that you are safely back home :) Take Care!!
Love
Mandy
First I have to say those CAKES are the best! THey have one in Utah too! i ate a whole one and I am not even kidding! I love their frosting! ALso- I loved the post about your sister! She is the cutest and so are you! You guys are so darling! I loved it!!!!
Love all the pics of the fam! They are the best, love you all!
Post a Comment